Are You Truly Secure ?







Nobody imagined 2020 would be like this.

We all had aspirations and plans for the year, but nobody in a million years figured we would be spending a good part of the year shuffling between Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, and House party. Regardless of the boredom, please stay indoors and protect yourselves.

Seriously, guys Let's be safe out here, no one knows how long this virus will last but I certainly wouldn't want it spreading any more than it already has.

A lot of things are happening simultaneously, but let's try to take them all as seriously as we can, protect your health and try your possible best to #FlattenTheCurve.

That being said, guys take your cybersecurity very seriously as well. Long story short- The world is fighting a pandemic and your girl was fighting with hackers/fraudsters.

Isn't 2020 perfect?

The events of the past two weeks have been mind-opening, but regardless it's still a journey that I have to finish. I initially wanted to make a post calling out Instagram but I figured no point wasting my time, they are obviously too busy to bother themselves.

The most important thing to address is that you should take cybersecurity very seriously, I have come to hate the fact that once someone gets into you facebook or google they can pretty much access a lot of your accounts. Why?

I like to sign up with my Facebook account, then it's very easy to just log in to applications as long as I have Facebook connected on my phone or other devices. Now I am forced to reconsider if I even need to have my password saved to my google accounts.

Lool

Now I have two-step verification on all my devices and I had to change every one of the accounts passwords. I mean I kinda deserved it, I honestly wasn't careful enough, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't. Take those extra steps to make sure you are safe and don't go around sharing your information.

*************

The world is basically virtual till all this is over and I will be blogging more now because I have missed writing for recreational reasons.
But you can catch me sharing my mind on the various platforms.I'm Part-time Podcasting, Blogging, and Radio Presenting. Be sure to catch me all three if you can.


********
Importantly, this episode is dedicated to Sammie_G. 
Thank You for Loving The Teaa Blog

Comments