With LOVE





I can't express how I feel right now. Honestly, there are no words to describe this feeling, 

Firstly, I want to thank Celine for actually giving me this opportunity to be a part of something this great. The past 3 and a half months have been great, all thanks to her for betting on this girl and giving her a spot on the team.



I still remember my first day like it was yesterday. I always try to enter a new environment or take up a new task with a very open mind, but nothing prepared me for the ride that was MEST. I remember my first two tasks- UNPD Case Study & SLACK implementation, I felt I was going to mess it up and get myself in trouble.

I never got bored with my job, I got overwhelmed sometimes, but I always had the motivation to keep going. The whole team made my stay at MEST an unforgettable experience. I am defeated by emotions but filled with love and gratitude for this experience. 

I am thankful that I played a part in this organization. I didn't understand the level of dedication and passion the staff put into this organization until I worked with them, and documented their impact here in Ghana and across Africa. From the operations team to the Training Programme, to the incubator- the whole organization is changing lives and leaving its footprint in the African technological ecosystem.

The EIT's are some of the most interesting people I have met, most importantly they are creating revolutionary technology and the world is honestly not ready for what they have to give. Wishing them all the best of luck for the journey ahead.

I can't mention every name, but I know that I won't be forgetting them soon. I won't be forgetting the extra moments from fibe or the late-night adventures or silently swearing at my computer expecting it to magically give me data I didn't have. The best moments were at the office, where you get to see the best smiles and the fav people. You want to know what's best? In the mornings you are met with genuine smiles, the little things are what makes an experience worthwhile.

I spent a good part of my time at MEST wishing I had a camera to capture every moment at this organization. Fortunately for me, these memories have left an everlasting mark in my heart and I will always remember MEST.

I could never forget the interns, the best girls. The whole vibe!!
The best ever! Honestly, these girls made my stay easier. I couldn't ask for better colleagues. We are 'the disturbance', you just got to love us.

Missing Prisca !!
 I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will miss every one of you (Even Lola, the lover of all laundry)

As much as I hate to leave, I won't be gone forever, trust me to occasionally stop by and be annoying.

What More Can I say?

The Road Always Leads Home❤❤.
Thank You for the past amazing months.















Comments

Post a Comment